RD1006C 12MP 1080P Trail Camera with Night Vision
– Multiple functions
It is not only a wildlife hunting camera, but also used for home, office and public security. Plus, time, date, temperature, and moon phase can be displayed on the images.
– Full HD
12MP full HD image and 1080P HD video allow you to capture every brilliant and amazing detail of wildlife.
– Short trigger speed
The ultra-fast triggering speed is only 0.4 seconds, which ensures that every detected motion will be captured and recorded quickly and accurately.
– Night vision
The infrared LEDs at the front of the wildlife camera provide the light required for taking photos, allowing night record at a distance of 3m to 20m without overexposing the object.
– Waterproof design
With IP66 waterproof grade, it is durable and it performs well indoor or outdoor, even in the heavy rainy environment.
– Easy installation
With the wall mount and mounting belt, it is easy to install this compact trail camera without any professional tool.
– Image sensor: 5.0 megapixels, 1/2.5 inch CMOS sensor
– Screen: 6.1cm/2.4 inch
– Photo resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP/2MP/0.3MP
– Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 (15fps), 1280 x 720 (30fps), 848 x 480 (30fps), 720 x 480 (30fps)
– Lens: F = 7.45mm, F/NO = 2.6, FOV = 55 degree, auto IR filter
– Effectiveness: daytime: 1m – infinite; night time: 3m – 20m
– Storage formats: photo: JPEG; video: AVI motion JPEG
– Triggering distance: up to 20m
– Triggering time: about 0.4 second
– IR flash: 30pcs infrared LEDs (range 20m)
– Detection angle of sensor: 50 degree
– Waterproof grade: IP66
– Connection: mini USB 2.0
– Power supply: 8 x AA battery (LR6); 8 x Ni-MH AA battery (LR6) with low self discharge; external 12V power supply, at least 1A (not included)
– Standby time: about 6 months
Package weight: 0.667 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 13.50 x 10.00 x 7.60 cm / 5.31 x 3.94 x 2.99 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.00 x 12.00 x 11.00 cm / 7.09 x 4.72 x 4.33 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.