Wheel Up A6 Bicycle Smart Rear Light Bike Wireless Remote Control Signal Tail Lamp USB Rechargeable Cycling Taillight
– USB charge, automatic power down after recharging, ensure the battery life
– Wireless bell, stable and accurate, strong signal, can pass the wall
– COB taillight, environmental and energy saving and high bright
– Remote control alarm, the control distance is 1 – 100m ( open area )
– Waterproof performance, no matter rain or shine, you can cycle safely
– Anti-theft alarm taillight, safe and convenient when you are cycling outdoor
– Alarm sound, 120dB super warning tone above
Host: built-in 3.7V / 800mA lithium-ion battery
Remote controller: 12V / 27A alkaline battery
Stand over one month, the remote control battery normally 8 – 12 months.
Package weight: 0.202 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 9.00 x 4.50 x 2.00 cm / 3.54 x 1.77 x 0.79 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 23.50 x 9.20 x 4.50 cm / 9.25 x 3.62 x 1.77 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.